28 May 2014

Monthly Baby Photos

I cannot believe how much Cecelia is growing day by day, let alone month by month. I have so much enjoyed taking these pictures, and making these notes each month about her development and growth. It's fascinating to watch her change and grow so darn fast. Today is my sister-in-law's high school graduation, and right now to us that seems like more than 100 years away for Cecelia, but I'm already finding it tricky to remember what it was like to have a brand new baby in the house. I forget sometimes what those first few days and weeks were like, and I can't remember what a 7 lbs baby feels like to hold and handle anymore. I am glad I've kept up so far with these pictures, and think it will be a lot of fun to watch as they keep passing us by.




No comments:

Post a Comment