6 May 2014

My Special Project

I am so much enjoying being at home with my baby girl Cecelia. Since February my world has been completely turned upside down - in all the good and the hard ways. I've had to adjust to a completely new way of life, but out of it I've gotten the greatest gift a person could ask for. Cecelia has already taught me so much more about life and myself and my aspirations than anything else I've ever tried to do. Being her mother has been so much more enjoyable, and has come so much more naturally for me than I ever thought it would have.
Having said all of that, I still need something I can do for myself and to use my extra time (not that I have tons of it or anything like that). I needed a hobby that was fun for me and that I could see results from instantly (because so much of being a parent is in the long term results I won't get to see for months and years). And so, Dear Cecelia was born. A creative outlet, sense of accomplishment, and maybe, someday in the future, a way for me to stay in my home with my baby girl, and out of the office.
This little corner of the internet is my collection of inspirations that have come and continue to come and I sit and watch my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment